We install and maintain the best sprinkler systems and drip irrigation systems on the market.
We also service and repair those that are not up to the latest standards and codes set by the irrigation industry. We can make sure you have good drainage to protect your yard & plants and your home. Our landscape lighting and mosquito systems are expertly installed to contribute to years of outdoor enjoyment. Need plumbing run for your outdoor kitchen or pool? We can do that, too!
Since 1984, we have served residential & ranch clients and commercial contractors with in-house, well-trained, and experienced technicians who can install and maintain the systems that keep your outdoor space a welcoming place.
We specialize in large custom home and commercial landscapes that have complex watering requirements from lush tropical to desert native foliage.
Sprinklers Systems and Drip Irrigation Systems
Attention landscaping companies, ranches, homes and commercial properties!
- We design, repair, install and maintain the best sprinkler systems and drip irrigation systems that can be found.
- We employ only licensed and experienced technicians.
- We have all of the necessary equipment and tools to work on most every type of irrigation system.
- Being honest and fair with our customers is the only way we conduct business.
A worry-free way to maintain your irrigation system
- Automatically schedule quarterly, bimonthly, or monthly checks of your system.
- We will remind you of your appointments throughout the year.
- We include a report of your system and what work was done with every check.
- You receive preferential management: 10% discount on irrigation systems repairs, special offers on other services, response in 24 hours, and a lot more.
Having irrigation work done? Why not at the same time have us install a professional grade LED lighting system? We install photocell timers, astronomical timers, and remote controls, even motion sensors if security is what you want. If installed at the same time as irrigation, it will save you many dollars, and you will not have to have your yard retrenched to install wiring.
Newsome Systems is a member of
Sign up for Newsletter